Join Jenny Lay-Flurrie as she discusses why everyone should consider accessibility and how Microsoft and industry partners are committed to influencing the future of technology to ensure global independence and inclusion in society through AI and Machine Learning.
• Overview of Accessibility at Microsoft and why accessibility is a fundamental right (high level overview of the work across the team)
• How has accessibility evolved?
• Growth in accessibility roles across the industry
• Accessible and inclusive design – Innovation examples (i.e. Xbox adaptive controller, Adaptive Accessories, etc.)
• What engineers should consider when building accessible experiences
• AI and Machine Learning
• Partnering with industry to build more accessible experiences, what can we do together?